My Bottom

My Bottom
This is my bottom

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Bucket List.

So I am sort of taking this idea from my friend Carolyn. But instead of spreading my list throughout a year I’m just going to name the top 10 things I want to do before I die.


1. Move to London. I just love everything about London.

2. Go bungee jumping. I want to do this because I am scared of falling from great heights, and I would like to conquor that fear. Plus it looks hella fun.

3. Learn magic. I have three words for you… Penn and Teller.

4. Go to NASA and watch a shuttle launch. My mom used to live in Florida and she saw so many shuttle launches that it made her sick. She thinks they are so boring, but I am a huge space nerd so seeing us send something into space would just get me jumping around in excitment. Lol

5. Own a pig. I dont eat pork and I have always thought pigs were cute. I have heard they make great pets, and despite contrary belief pigs are actually very clean.

6. Travel. I want to travel around Europe. A lot of my family is from there like Italy and Germany. I also want to see Scottland.

7. Meet Stephen Hawking. I know this is a long shot because he is one of the biggest names in sience today, but I would love to just go to one of his lectures.

8. Go to the Library of Congress. The biggest library in the world I mean who wouldnt want to go??

9. Spend a few weeks going to the 19 museums of the Smithsonian Institution. The place is huge and has so much of American history in it. Also going through the archives would be hella fun!

10. Go to a Paul McCartney or Ringo Starr concert. I grew up listening to The Beatles thanks to my mom and I think they are such a huge part of history. Just to see 1/4 of them would be wonderful to say the least.


Ok that was my bucket list. I’m sure I forgot a lot of stuff but those are just 10 of a list of a million things I would like to do before I die. Better get started. I suggest you make your list! =]

2 comments:

  1. soo i was about to like this post...but i realized that this is not tumblr lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I just now noticed there was a comment. I am so sloww. Haha yeah. Tumblr confused me >.<

    ReplyDelete